Our product range includes a wide range of circulation heater.
Product Price: Rs 90,000 / EACHGet Best Price
Matrusree™ Circulation Heater is a flow-through electrical heater, ideal for heating of oil or water.Its heat load capacities range from 3 to 200 kW, with design conditions up to 16 bar and 160°C. They are generally mounted horizontally, but is also available as Vertical Mounting with different MOC. These heaters are designed specially as Suction Heaters but can also be designed for Out Flow Heaters as well as Immersion Heaters Application.
|Size||Designed to field requirements.|
|Heater Material||Tubular Heater SS 304, SS 316, Incoly 800 and other material depending on the Medium to be Heated.|
|Power||As per client's specs.|
Technical Details of Electric Heaters Element design:
- Element consists of open helical coils of high Resistance Nichrome (80/20) wire carried through ceramic bobbins.
- All corderite bobbins are tied in position with a SS-304 center rod.
- These elements are fitted inside solid drawn tube of size 40 NB schedule 40.
- On installation over Flange, Elements are fixed using Z-clamp for ease of replacement. Renewable cartridges facilitate easy replacement of elements without emptying the tanks.
- Watt density is the heating density experienced by oil over the outside area of encasing metallic pipe.
- Offered range is 1.5 to 2.0 watts per square cm.
Power supply & control:
- Heaters upto 3 Kw are designed to operate on 230V, single phase AC Supply.
- From 6 Kw onwards, these operate on 415V,3 phase AC Supply.
- All heaters are provided with a thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Heaters above 12Kw are provided with standby thermostat.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback